Aircraft Maintenance, Repair And Upgrades
Communication, Dependability And Competitive Rates
From a simple oil change to complex upgrades we provide quick and reliable service with clear communication along the way. We use only top quality parts to allow your aircraft to perform as designed. These services are billed at $80/hour
Annual – Pre-Purchase – Prop Strike – 100-Hour
Annual And 100-Hour Inspections Include:
- Inspection using the aircraft specific manufacturer’s checklist
- Bore-scope of cylinders
- Check the status of the Altimeter/Static System/Transponder test
- Check the ELT condition, operation and status of battery due date
- AD research for recurring actions (Annual Inspections only)
- A detail report of the findings including un-airworthy items found, pictures of bore-scoped items and any other notable visual concerns
- General maintenance services (tire changes, wheel bearing repacking, spark plug maintenance, oil and filter changes, etc) are available at time of inspection if desired.
- NO MAINTENANCE OR REPAIRS will be completed without prior approval from the owner.
- We recommend a thorough annual inspection for a pre-purchase, however, the client will determine how detailed the pre-purchase inspection will be; from annual to a quick overview including:
- close visual inspection of airframe
- AD research
- Logbook review for AD compliance and status, equipment installed and entries for Form 337
- Bore-scope of cylinders and leak check
- Test flight with current owner
We offer both flat rate and hourly rates for Inspections. Our hourly rate is $80/hour. Flat rates for inspections include labor only; oil, filters, parts, etc. are additional. Call for a quote on flat rate services.
CALL or CONTACT NOW